Helping You Protect What Matters Most
You have worked hard to build a legacy you can be proud of and to provide for your loved ones. What would happen to your estate if you died tomorrow? An experienced estate planning attorney can help you make sure your estate will pass in accordance with your wishes and provide necessary protection for your family.
Full-Service Estate And Probate Representation
At Creighton, Fox, Johnson & Mills, PLLC, several of our attorneys focus on estate planning and probate issues for individuals, couples and families. We combine exceptional skills in this practice area with a commitment to responsive communication that leaves our clients feeling at ease about their estate plans.
Our services include:
- Drafting wills, advanced health care directives and powers of attorney
- Drafting trusts, including living trusts, life insurance trusts and special needs trusts
- Asset protection planning via family limited partnerships
- Elder law, including Medicaid planning and guardianships
- Tax planning and filing of federal estate, gift and generation-skipping transfer tax returns
- Estate administration
- Probate litigation including will contests
We take a comprehensive approach to these issues, taking steps upfront to reduce exposure to taxes, protect assets from creditors, and plan for future generations. We will work to anticipate issues and find solutions, so you can have peace of mind about your estate plan.
Protect Your Property And Family
You have worked too hard to leave your assets, property and the well-being of your loved ones to chance. Call 409-207-0756 to schedule a consultation with an experienced estate planning lawyer at our firm.