We Deliver Trustworthy Results
Meredith M. Bernsen
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Asset Protection
- Business Transactions & Reorganizations
- Business Entity Formation
Meredith has a general business practice with an emphasis in the areas of estate planning, probate, trusts, guardianships, asset protection, business transactions and reorganizations and business entity formation.
Born in Houston, Texas, Meredith earned her B.S. from Baylor University in 2007 where she was a member of Kappa Kappa Gamma, Kappa Omicron Nu and the Student Foundation. She graduated from South Texas College of Law in 2012 and was admitted to practice law in Texas in November of 2012.
Meredith practices in the firm's Beaumont office.
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Houston, Texas
- Baylor University
- Honors: Kappa Kappa Gamma, Kappa Omicron Nu
- Honors: Student Foundation
- Texas, 2012