Experienced Attorneys For Your Transactional Needs
Transactions form the foundation of your business operations. Whether you are starting your business from scratch, purchasing assets or property from another entity or selling a product, it is crucial to make sure you have an experienced lawyer looking out for your legal and financial interests. At Creighton, Fox, Johnson & Mills, PLLC, you will find a team of attorneys who are well-qualified to assist with your business transaction needs.
Our attorneys handle all types of business transactions and related issues, including:
- Business entity formation: corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies (LLC), corporate governance matters and reorganizations
- Contracts: negotiating, drafting and reviewing contracts, including stock and asset purchase agreements, commercial leases, service contracts, stockholder buy-sell agreements and employment agreements
- Mergers and acquisitions: preparing and negotiating contracts and ancillary agreements, financing and tax issues, compliance with federal regulations
- Banking and finance: representing banks and business owners, including preparing and reviewing loan documents
- Taxation: estate, gift, generation-skipping and income tax matters; 1031 tax-deferred exchanges involving real and personal property; forming nonprofits and obtaining tax-exempt status determination from the IRS; representing clients in tax disputes with the IRS and Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts
- Oil and gas: drafting and reviewing leases, negotiating and preparing seismic permits, lease option and acreage selection agreements, assignments of mineral and royalty interests, transfers of ownership, title issues, litigation of royalty disputes, lease access and termination disputes, surface damage disputes
In addition to having a skilled attorney on your side, you will also have the responsive service you deserve. You can rely on our firm to be there for you every step of the way, answering your questions and preparing you for what comes next.
Trusted Counsel When You Need It
Operating At The Pace Of Business
We understand how crucial it is to make sure that legal entanglements do not disrupt your business operations. We approach the cases of our clients like they are a business transaction, addressing the issues facing our clients as quickly and efficiently as possible. Get started today by calling 409-207-0756 to schedule your consultation. We serve clients from our offices in Beaumont and Austin.