Lance C. Fox
- Business Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporations and Business Entities
- Municipal Bond Law
- Estate Planning and Probate
Lance Fox has a general business and office practice with emphasis on mergers and acquisitions, corporations and business entities, municipal bond law and estate planning and probate.
Lance has been a practicing lawyer since 1985 and has served as the lead attorney in over 50 merger and acquisition transactions in locations across the United States. He is also the attorney in charge of the firm's municipal bond group and has successfully closed over 100 municipal bond financing transactions for various types of governmental entities. Lance also regularly serves as a Board member of and provides legal and general assistance to various types of charitable organizations.
Lance graduated magna cum laude from Texas Tech University School of Law in 1985. He was on the Board of Editors of Texas Tech Law Review and a member of Phi Delta Phi and Order of the Coif. He graduated with a B.B.A. in 1982 with high honors from Lamar University.
Lance serves as a member of the National Association of Bond Lawyers.
He has been on the Board of Directors of Beaumont Products & Services, Inc., a Texas nonprofit corporation from 2003 through the present.
He serves as General Counsel to the Board of Directors of Family Services of Southeast Texas Inc., a nonprofit corporation.
He enjoys being active in youth sports programs.
Lance practices in the firm's office in Beaumont.
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Board of Editors of Texas Tech Law Review
- Honors: Phi Delta Phi and Order of the Coif
- Lamar University
- B.B.A. - 1982
- National Association of Bond Lawyers, Member
- Beaumont Products & Services, Inc., Board of Directors
- Family Services of Southeast Texas, Inc., General Counsel to the Board of Directors
- Texas, 1985